The Windsor Experience. The Right Choice.
Windsor Palms Care Center of Artesia is a skilled nursing facility which provides short-term, long-term and rehabilitation services and strives to help our residents increase their independence and reach their highest level of functionality. We have been serving the community of Artesia for over 40 years.
Windsor Palms offers all the services you expect from a skilled nursing facility with the peace of mind of a secure facility. We were founded on a fundamental guiding principle: Your loved one is somebody special who deserves to be treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
We are proud to offer a secure facility for residents with Alzheimer’s, dementia, behavior problems and stabilized mental illness. Our campus consists of four buildings on four acres. Three of the buildings are surround by a beautiful courtyard area. Residents are free to enjoy this grassy outdoor area. The courtyard is an inviting area for family members to spend time with their loved ones.
Artesia is a bedroom community of older well maintained single family homes, with one of the most diverse populations of any city in the Los Angeles area. In an effort to make as many residents feel at home in our setting, our nursing staff is fluent in several languages. At least one nurse speaks Spanish and Tagalog.
The rehab team at Windsor Palms Care Center of Artesia has well qualified physical, occupational and speech therapists who work with some of the most complex post-surgical care needs and have helped countless severe stroke patients restore to their highest level of function. We look forward to caring for your or your loved ones needs and appreciate your trust in allowing us to care for you.
- Best in class wound care and rehabilitation department (all our treatment nurses are wound certified).
- Our residents love the home like setting.
- All beds are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
- Medical director and physicians review each resident throughout their stay.
- Our rehab department includes: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy and Speech-Language Pathology.
- Every room has a TV, cable, WiFi access and telephone hookups.
- Admissions are processed 24/7.
- Administrator – James Hagar
- Director of Nursing – Josephine Drew
- Social Services Director – Carrie Marigny
- Director of Business Development – Dianne Rice
- Director of Rehabilitation – Timothy Lorenzo
- Director of Admissions – Alicia Garcia
Read our Family Testimonials Here.